The Agency for the Economic Development of Gran Canaria (SPEGC) provides financial and consulting support to entrepreneurs and investors based in Gran Canaria. Their website includes useful resources for looking for funding and investment in Gran Canaria.
They also provide the Business Support Service (SAE), a free consulting service for entrepreneurs that are seeking information and advice on starting up a business or taking on innovation projects in Gran Canaria.
The SAE is dedicated to:
- Entrepreneurs with a business idea of an innovative and/or technological nature.
- Entrepreneurs installed in the incubators at the Gran Canaria Technology Park (offices at the Canary Islands Exhibition Centre and Las Palmas University Campus in Tafira).
- Entrepreneurs with social venture projects.
- Entrepreneurs with craftwork projects.
- Entrepreneurs in innovation and/or technology with a Business Plan.
- Businesses with innovation or R&D projects.
You should be interested in having more information or applying for this service fill this form.